PRIMAL PERFORMANCE GX
Primal Performance GX is a small group training that focuses on different planes of motion, functional training and working on speed and endurance. Using primal movements like squats, lunges and core strength. Combining them with speed and agility.
PRIMAL PERFORMANCE FOR BEGINNERS:
Primal Performance is a small group training for anyone trying to improve their personal performance. The first time you sign up we will give you a complimentary session to focus on movement prep and form. That way when you start a small group class you will be able to get a full effect and confident in every movement. We focus on the fundamental movements of your body. squat, lunge, push, pull, bend, gait, supine, prone and rotation. Mixed with the plains of motion (frontal, sagittal, and transverse) and add in some balance movements. Putting all those together we will be able to get fully functional and allowing our bodies to take in stress and workloads from every direction.
WHAT IS CROSSFIT
- CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many division 1 sports programs, military units, police academies and Olympic athletes. The methodology is built around constantly varied functional movements done at high intensity, and combines cardiovascular activities, weightlifting, and gymnastics in as many ways as possible. While CrossFit serves many elite training programs, it is designed for universal scalability and is ideal for everyone from grandmothers to professional athletes.
- We define fitness as increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains. Capacity is the ability to do real work, which is measurable using the basic terms of physics (force, distance, and time). Life is unpredictable (much more so than sport) so real world fitness must be broad and not specialized, both in terms of duration and type of effort (time and modal domains).
- The magic is in the movements. All of CrossFit’s workouts are based on functional movements. These are the core movements of life, found everywhere, and built naturally into our DNA. They move the largest loads the longest distances so they are ideal for maximizing the amount of work done in the shortest time (intensity).
- By employing a constantly varied approach to training, these functional movements at maximum intensity (relative to the physical and psychological tolerances of the participant), lead to dramatic gains in fitness. Intensity is essential for results and is measurable as work/time. The more work you do in less time, the more intense the effort.
We offer personal one on one training for all members that want to get more attention and focus.
One on one coaching is scheduled between the trainer and the client.
- Forget everything you think you know about high-intensity workouts. Because INSANITY turns old-school interval training on its head.
- If you’ve ever been to a Spin class, you know how that works. You motor along at a moderate pace for a while – then all at once, you kick up your speed and heart rate – just for a minute or so. After that, it’s back to a lower gear, giving you plenty of time to catch your breath.
- But with INSANITY, you do exactly the opposite. You work flat out in 3 to 5-minute blocks, and take breaks only long enough to gulp some air and get right back to work. It’s called Max Interval Training, because it keeps your body working at maximum capacity through your entire workout. You keep pushing your limits – so your body has to adapt.
crossfit at home,starting crossfit out of shape,12 week crossfit program pdf,crossfit benefits,crossfit workouts for beginners,crossfit gym,what does crossfit do to a woman’s body,6 week crossfit results,crossfit before and after 1 year,crossfit vs gym reddit,is crossfit bad for your joints,crossfit workouts for beginners pdf,crossfit flr,crossfit for beginners near me,beginners crossfit workout,crossfit workouts at home,what muscles does cross trainer work,why crossfit is good for you,does crossfit work reddit,does crossfit work for weight loss,does crossfit build muscle,crossfit female body transformation,crossfit thick waist,best crossfit gym layout,crossfit body vs gym body,best crossfit nyc,crossfit benefits and disadvantages,benefits of crossfit for females,why crossfit ruined my life,dangers of crossfit,mental benefits of crossfit,crossfit pros cons