What is the best way to lose weight for diabetics?
Diabetics can reduce their weight above the normal range, under the necessary conditions that must be followed to ensure that the process of weight loss in a healthy and safe way by controlling the blood sugar, to avoid the rise or fall in the level of sugar in the blood.
For this I will give some tips that help diabetics to lose weight in a healthy and safe way.
-Look at the daily diet in terms of how many meals, proper food quality, meal schedules, bedtime and wake-up time and appropriate exercise.
- The need to make sure that there are no diseases associated with diabetes.
- Reduce the amount of sugars and carbohydrates gradually and not prevent them completely, in order to avoid a sudden drop in blood sugar.
- Avoid full dependence on protein to avoid a sudden drop in blood sugar.
- Rely on eating fresh vegetables and drink plenty of water.
- When starting and starting to follow a diet, the doctor will apply glands to adjust the quantities of diabetes medication, to suit the diet that was prescribed for the patient.