What are the benefits of walking to treat diabetes?
The benefits of walking to treat diabetes are many and can not be dispensed with as most doctors specializing in the treatment of diabetes are advised to walk and emphasize it because of the many benefits of diabetes, and is one of the easiest types of sports suitable for different ages, and exercise does not need any gyms or trainers.
The most important benefits of walking:
• Contributes to control of high sugar levels.
• It protects against type 2 diabetes.
• Contributes to increased calorie burning.
• Maintains the ideal weight in diabetics.
• It is considered the best and easiest way to get rid of accumulated fat and weight loss.
• Promotes blood circulation and promotes detoxification of the body.
• It is an effective way to maintain and protect
cardiovascular health and cardiovascular disease.
• Treats stiffness of muscles and joints.
-The benefits of brisk walking have been found to help control the risks of high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes.
– It also strengthens the heart and increases lung fitness and reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
– Strengthens bone walking, improves body balance, increases muscular strength and endurance, and reduces muscle joint pain and body fat.
– It also contributes to the prevention of dementia. Research shows that older people who walk nine kilometers or more per week are more likely to avoid brain shrinkage and memory retention over the years.