“Losing weight is not my thing.” Do you often say this to yourself or your friends? But deep down do you feel let-down by yourself? Well, I did too. We are too scared of stepping out of our comfort zones. I remember telling myself that it’s ok to be chubby, I love to eat, I will start exercising tomorrow. This attitude finally made me 30 pounds heavier and posed serious health risks. To motivate myself to workout and eat healthy every day, I started writing motivational quotes on post-it notes. I put them at every nook and corner of my home, and this trick really worked! Today I am fit, active, more productive, and positive. So, for those of you who find it tough to change the current lifestyle, these top 20 weight loss motivational quotes will really help you, and you can reach your target weight in no time. Let’s begin.
Top 20 Motivational Quotes For Weight Loss
1. Only I Can Change My Life, No One Can Do It For MeIt’s true, isn’t it? You can blame your trainer, dietician, or even your family and friends for your weight gain. But at the end of the day, you have to take control of your life. If you do not adhere to the diet and exercise plan, even the best trainers and dieticians can do nothing about it. Learn to say “No” politely but firmly to your friends and family when they lure you into unhealthy habits. Tell yourself why losing weight is important for you. This will keep you motivated.
2. Slow And Steady Wins The RaceThis adage holds true even in this fast moving age. If you want to lose weight and maintain it, you need to go slow. Don’t look for fad diets that have flooded the market. They are called fad for a reason. You will only lose water weight and gain more weight back as soon as you stop the diet. When you start slow, you tend to change your lifestyle gradually. You will lose weight slowly, but your weight loss will be healthy and sustainable.
3. The Struggle You Are In Today Is Developing The Strength You Need for Tomorrow
4. Food, Like Your Money, Should Be Working For You
5. The Road May Be Bumpy But Stay Committed To The ProcessYes, everyone has those days when they give in to cravings, or they skip working out. Plus, initially you will be less inclined to eat healthy and your body will be sore due to exercising. But that’s OK. In fact, every once in a while you should eat 500 calories more than the calories prescribed in your diet chart. This prevents the metabolic rate from plateauing. You may not immediately learn the proper way to squat, you may not do 10 push-ups right away, or you may even get injured. But don’t let these reasons stop you. Keep learning by staying committed.
We have all done it. Tried different diets, joined new and better gyms, experimented with alternative methods of losing weight. But the main drawback is that we expect results too soon without staying 100% committed. And then again we start over with a new diet plan and a new gym. This process tires you out, robs you of your confidence, and is a demotivator. Identify your weak points, write them down, and strategize a solution. For example, if you have the habit of snacking frequently, better snack on healthy foods. If you can’t get up in the morning, go to the gym after work or school or workout at home.
You know you can do much better than what you are doing now. The only person standing between you and your better version is you! Creepy but true. This quote helped me tremendously and I stopped holding my trainer, dietician or anyone else responsible for my weight gain. This quote will trigger the hormones that will help you become strong willed. You will be motivated to go an extra mile to reach your weight loss goals.
9. It’s Not A Diet, It’s A Lifestyle ChangeMany people ask me which diet I am following. But I do not follow any “diet plan.” I lead a healthy way of life. And that’s the best way to lose weight, live fit, stay young, and be more efficient. Incorporate healthy lifestyle gradually so that it’s a smooth transition. This will soon become a habit and transform into a healthy lifestyle over a period.
10. Doubt Kills More Dreams Than Failure Ever Will
11. Nothing Tastes As Good As Being Thin Feels
12. Will Is A Skill
13. Stressed Spelled Backwards Is Desserts. Coincidence? I think not!
14. An Active Mind Cannot Exist In An Inactive Body
15. Strive For Progress, Not Perfection
Don’t be too hard on yourself if you couldn’t adhere to your healthy routine today. Tomorrow is a new day and a new chance. Appreciate how much you have achieved and how far you have come. It is OK to skip the gym or have a hearty meal once in a while.
Probably the best motivational quote for weight loss. It correctly states that you cannot expect your body to change by itself. You have to take the plunge, swim, drown, and float again until you reach your destination.
Weight loss is not only about looking good, but it is also how you treat your body and soul. Take a step ahead, decide, plan, and then stick to the plan. I did it and I have achieved not only my weight loss goals, but I can also control my mind. It is tough but not impossible. Stay fit with these 20 motivational quotes for weight loss. Don’t give up!
All the best.
Source : stylecraze.com